Legal Customer Satisfaction
Every industry in today’s world is filled with competitors. All are doing their utmost to appeal to and satisfy their customers. The legal profession is no exception to this. Therefore, this article will talk about how excellent legal software can help improve customer satisfaction. We will also touch upon the kinds of things different legal software companies are including in their practice and case management software, in order to help you provide your clients with the best possible service. Without further ado, let’s get into the detail.
1. Know your customer journey
Some Legal software can help you map out each step of a customer’s journey with your firm so that you can cultivate a positive experience. Try to see things from your client’s point of view. In this way, you can discover common pain points for customers and find ways to meet their needs and wants using the knowledge you acquire. You can then start to build a company culture that’s second-to-none.
2. Excellent and Transparent Communication
Dealing with legal issues can be very stressful for people. Thus, it is even more important than in other businesses to ensure that you keep up a constant and transparent stream of communication with your clients. It falls to you to reassure your customers that they are in safe hands by communicating with them regularly, clearly and honestly. Always make sure you divulge the progress of a customer’s case in its entirety, as is your legal duty. Good practice management software can help you ensure that you and your support team will always be available to answer any questions your customers might have. This is crucial to ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction.
3. Feedback from Clients’ on your Service
Having knowledge about your customer-base and their experiences is vital to client satisfaction. If you can devise an effective way to gather feedback from your customers, you can use it to shape and improve your whole approach to customer service. Use the information you gather to identify the weakness in your customer satisfaction strategy and adapt it as needed. It is also a good idea to learn which clients are best avoided so that you can build a great client relationship quickly, thereby increasing the chances that your customers will be happy with the service they receive.
4. Improve Workflow Systems
Excellent case management and accounting software can do wonders to improve workflow systems in your legal practice. This, in turn, can go a long way towards improving client satisfaction. This is because improved workflow systems allow you to work much more efficiently. This means that your clients won’t be left hanging around while you process a case, get access to everything you need and create a strategy to work through it. With improved workflow systems, you can work on a case in the most cost-effective way possible. This is something customers always value highly.
5. Legal Software and Client Satisfaction
Let’s have a look at what five different legal software companies are doing to help firms improve customer satisfaction.
- Leap – They use web portals to help you better serve your customers, allowing you to communicate with them 24/7, schedule appointments, complete forms.
- Clio – Provide clients with 24/5 support by phone and email, making communication very easy.
- Eclipse – Integration of Proclaim’s practise management and case management software allows for solicitors to automate emails to clients at critical stages of a case in addition to other emails that may be sent.
- Insight Legal – This software company enables support by phone and email. It also allows clients and authorised personnel to view an overview of a case’s progression using the quick view function of their case management software.
- SpineLegal – Approaches the software aspect slightly differently with process design/workflow at the heart of its implementation. Legal professionals using SpineLegal uses the Client portal and Client mobile application “Legal Track” to maximise customer satisfaction. It lets you share updates on a case in real-time and via Email & SMS to give customers an outstanding, personalised experience. This has the added advantage of increasing the chances that you will get repeat business and referrals. There is a secure channel for live messaging and document management thus ensuring that all communications are traceable. The customer portals have the ability to capture feedback and thus help the continuous improvement of business processes and hence customer satisfaction.
Today, we have discussed the importance of having a stellar customer satisfaction strategy. We hope we have given you some useful tips on how you could go about improving customer satisfaction at your own firm. Furthermore, we hope that by detailing how legal software companies can help you tackle client satisfaction, we have given you confidence you need to seek out your own software to help you make the most out of your business. Visit SpineLegal now to find out more.